I had a very strange problem wherein I was not able to affect variables being passed to
On the method of disabling a block without recourse to path.
On the method of creating custom breadcrumbs: simply crumble stale bread and dip battered eggs into your bowl. But in Drupal.
Sometimes, you've got a Drupal twig function that doesn't exist in PatternLab, and it prevents PatternLab from building.
You get this error:
So, your debug output isn't working.
You checked to make sure you followed all the steps here.
But still... no theme debug output. WTF?
Try turning on and off twig caching. For me, it seemed something was stuck or whatever. First turn it on:
Image style tokens don't show up in the media browser, and so you sort of have to guess at how to use them. I figured it out by studying the merged commit that added the functionality.
Pluralizing and singularizing words got very easy with the inclusion of the Doctrine Inflector class in Drupal 8 core.
The task at hand here is to allow the client to create a classed wrapper around multiple elements using CKEditor in Drupal 8.
The fundamental problem here is the CKEditor's built in "Styles" dropdown classes each
<p> individually, while we need a class wrapping them.
You could probably make or install your own CKEditor plugin, but that's not what I did.